Instructor Development Courses
CANADIAN RED CROSS COURSES
The wide range of Canadian Red Cross First Aid and CPR courses meet every need. These skills are essential for those looking to become babysitters as well as for employees, first responders, instructors and training partners. Each course is delivered in easy-to-follow steps with practical hands-on components and a variety of training materials.
PROFESSIONAL TEACHING ENVIRONMENT
Our commitment to quality in the teaching environment means our instructors regularly participate in workshops and programs designed to maintain current skills and build new areas of expertise.
First Aid & CPR Instructors support the Red Cross First Aid Program through the delivery of our First Aid and CPR courses. Candidates enter our comprehensive Instructor Development Program, designed to prepare them to support dynamic, learner-centered classroom environments.
London Training Centre is pleased to provide this training as an approved Training Partner of The Canadian Red Cross.
The following applies once you have registered for an instructor course:
- Candidates who do not meet the prerequisites or who fail to complete the pre-course assignments will not be able to attend the course and will be ineligible for a refund.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the course date – no refund
- Cancellations within 4 weeks to 8 days of the course date are subject to an administration fee (25% of the course price).
- Cancellations more than 4 weeks before the course date are eligible for a full refund.
- If you reschedule, there is a $50 reschedule fee.
- If you rescheduled and are unable to attend the rescheduled class, no refund.
For more information or to arrange a group training session contact:
Training Services Manager
Tel: 519 685-4331
These Are WSIB Approved Courses